High Voltage is looking for a passionate UI Artist with Unreal Engine experience to join our team. In this position you will collaborate with a highly experienced multidisciplinary team on creating final high quality UI assets and follow through with execution in the engine.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the player’s experience and an eye for beautiful visual communication.
- Work daily inside of Illustrator, Photoshop and the Unreal Engine to generate high quality art assets and be able to implement final assets inside the game using textures, animations, data, UMG, and blueprints
- Collaborate with an experienced team to create UI assets to an established AAA quality
- Work quickly and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Be responsible for working within established style guidelines
- Test and verify your work on target hardware
- Links to portfolio (required)
- Resume (required)
- You ideally have 2-4 years of experience working with a multidisciplinary team having shipped quality UI using Unreal Engine
- You are skilled with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and have a solid workflow
- creating clean files that allow for fast iteration and the creation of final art assets.
- A solid understanding of widget parent/child hierarchy relationships and their impact on different platforms.
- The ability to collaborate with the team on correctly hooking up widgets and animations inside of blueprints.
- A working understanding of materials and material instances
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to take critique and art direction
- Passion for video games
Preference to Applicants with:
- Experience with building materials in Unreal Engine
- Sequencer animation experience
- Working knowledge of using and updating files in Figma
If you’d like to be part of building a visually stunning game and this sounds like a challenge for which you’ve been looking, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume with a portfolio and we'll be in touch soon.
Must be willing to complete an art test if requested to do so.
All positions are located at our office in New Orleans, LA or Hoffman Estates, IL.
How can High Voltage supercharge your future?
High Voltage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.