High Voltage is looking for experienced Programmers to join our growing engineering team. The ideal candidate is passionate about games and well-versed in C++, UI development, gameplay, and console development. In this role, you'll have an opportunity to work across UI, gameplay, and platforms to build features highly impactful to users.
• Ensure that UI meets aesthetic and functional requirements
• Create cutting-edge features that support player experiences
• Attend to every detail, especially with regard to compliance, layout, and design
• Architect, plan, and implement new UI systems
• Improve existing UI systems
• Write robust, maintainable code
• Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Exceptional C++ programming skills
• Experience developing UI features for games across multiple platforms
• Knowledge of networking, rendering, and other systems impacting quality and performance
• General experience with web services
• Unreal Engine development experience
• Passion for games and great user experiences
• Keen analytical mind and mature problem-solving skills
• Passion for video games
If you’d like to be part of building a visually stunning game and this sounds like a challenge for which you’ve been looking, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This position is located at our office in New Orleans, LA.
How can High Voltage supercharge your future?
High Voltage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Your application was submitted successfully.