We are looking for a Producer to provide overall leadership and influence at a team level while managing one or more components of a large, complex, strategic project. This Producer will work with multiple stakeholders to ensure projects are planned, staffed, scheduled, executed, and communicated properly. This individual will work closely with individual and team leads to track progress, help resolve blocking issues, and prioritize tasks in order to deliver a high-quality experience, while also working with internal and external stakeholders to track feature requests, change requests, and provide creative solutions to a variety of development issues.
• Utilizing game development and live services experience to drive maximum acquisition, engagement, and monetization strategies
• Ensuring the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently on time
• Acting as a key escalation point to resolve issues between engineering, product management, business leads and product leads
• Determining, approving and managing required project changes from a quality and user experience perspective
• Owning full operational aspects of the game development, including establishing development framework, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, and resource management
• Working with project leadership to define strategy execute against milestones and key deliverables
• Ensure target metrics are defined and tracked
• Coaching and mentoring a strong team and taking in active involvement in recruiting; onboarding and maintaining team morale
• Driving efficiencies and new ways of thinking with a goal of reducing waste and increasing efficiency
• Serving as the thought leader on service integration with the development team to define new business models to engage new and existing game developers
• Experience in project management on game franchises or similar software development projects
• 2+ years of operations and leadership experience with the ability to challenge and influence a variety of stakeholders
• Ability to drive high velocity, high impact development cycles in an agile fashion, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision
• Self-starter who is able to identify and solve problems
• Ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - able to work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
• Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations with a highly dynamic environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication, and possesses strong emotional intelligence skills
• Ability to develop and communicate the vision and achieve buy-in from large organizations with a creative culture
• Experience using different development methodologies (Agile, Kanban, Waterfall, etc.)
• Passion for video games
Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
All positions are located at our office in New Orleans, LA or Hoffman Estates, IL.
How can High Voltage supercharge your future?
High Voltage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Your application was submitted successfully.