High Voltage is searching for a Render Artist to join our team.
The person in this role will incorporate a passion for games with their technical and artistic abilities to create engaging and exciting media. If you are someone who loves games and is familiar with artistic concepts such as composition, posing, and lighting then we’d like to talk with you!
• Using the tools in Unreal Engine 4 to create images for marketing assets and in-game UI renders
• Creating custom character poses in Maya
• Lighting 3D game assets
• Touching up rendered images in Photoshop
• Strong grasp on concepts of composition, character posing, color, and lighting in visual media
• Experience creating dynamic character poses in Maya
• Experience with lighting and materials in Unreal Engine 4
• Proficiency in three-dimensional layout, and spatial composition
• Experience touching up images in Adobe Photoshop
• Ability to work well within a team
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Must be able to take critique and art direction
• Passion for video games
If you’d like to be part of building a visually stunning game and you think you’re a perfect fit, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a portfolio and we'll be in touch soon.
Only online artwork submissions are accepted.
Must be willing to complete an art test if requested to do so.
All positions are located at our office in Hoffman Estates, IL or New Orleans, LA.
How can High Voltage supercharge your future?
High Voltage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Your application was submitted successfully.