High Voltage is looking for a Game Designer to join our growing team. If you are a game designer who thrives on creating engaging experiences, we'd like to hear from you.
• Design a wide variety of challenges to suit different skill levels and playstyles
• Be a part of the creative process, work with existing ideas and create new game systems; independently bringing these ideas to a playable prototype state
• Identification of Challenges that need Art\FX\Audio\Code help and ensuring proper instruction and planning time
• Be the go-to person for the implementation of complex content that stretches the capabilities of existing systems
• Deep familiarity with modern online game styles
• Familiar with visual scripting languages; preferably with UE4 Blueprints
• You have been part of a live game project where you have owned large areas of technical design implementation
• Shipped a game
• You are well-versed in games and the ability to articulate what is strong/weak about the design of existing games
• Ability to communicate your ideas and collaborate with others (written, verbal, or purely creating prototypes)
• Positive, self-motivated, strong work ethic, and able to work independently
• Ability to think creatively and analytically. An in-depth understanding of how gameplay works and how to create fun, meaningful experiences for the player
• Passion for video games
If you’d like to be part of building a visually stunning game and you think you’re a perfect fit, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a portfolio and we'll be in touch soon.
Must be willing to complete a design test if requested to do so.
All positions are located at our office in New Orleans, LA or Hoffman Estates, IL.
How can High Voltage supercharge your future?
High Voltage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Your application was submitted successfully.