High Voltage is searching for a highly skilled animator with a great understanding of animation fundamentals and how those relate to game animation. An animator will implement animations in the Unreal editor using the animation blueprint system.
• Create amazing gameplay animations in Maya
• Develop, maintain and create animations for real time game assets
• Take animation from initial concept through to implementation in Unreal Engine using the animation blueprint system
• Work with the team to help drive the style and feel of animation
• Manage multiple complex tasks
• Asset export and implementation into Unreal Engine
• Test and verify your work on target hardware
• Links to portfolio (required)
• Resume (required)
• You have an animation reel showing key-framed character and creature animations
• Strong experience with Maya and gameplay systems
• Good instincts for realistic and stylized motions
• You have strong communication and teamwork skills
• Familiarity with the Unreal Engine art pipeline
• Related skills; such as modeling, skinning, rigging
• Shipped game title experience
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Must be able to take critique and art direction
• Passion for video games
Three (3) years of experience creating animation in the video games industry
To qualify, you must submit a resume, have shipped game titles or equivalent production development, and submit a portfolio demonstrating artistic and technical animation skills highlighting key-framed character animations.
Multiple openings for this position.
If you’d like to be part of building a visually stunning game and this sounds like a challenge for which you’ve been looking, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a portfolio and we'll be in touch soon.
Only online artwork submissions are accepted.
Must be willing to complete an art test if requested to do so.
All positions are located in either our offices in Hoffman Estates, IL or New Orleans, LA.
How can High Voltage supercharge your future?
High Voltage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
Your application was submitted successfully.